Training: Facilitated Coaching::
Work-Out for Lean and Six Sigma Results
Work-Out is a high-energy, results-focused program that helps companies reduce waste and improve organizational efficiencies. Extremely effective in transactional environments, Work-Out drives companies to accelerate change by bringing management and process owners together to define and solve critical problems in a structured environment for Six Sigma results.
Work-Out is powerful because it engages cross-functional stakeholders to work together on core business issues. Company leaders help plan and start the process, but it is the front-line employees that make changes happen.
Using the power and knowledge of individuals from multiple levels inside the organization, Work-Out drives process improvement and culture change from the "bottom-up." To ensure program buy-in and success, management is involved in selecting areas for improvement, then reviewing and approving ideas for implementation.
- Define their most pressing issues;
- Discover new approaches to solving these issues;
- Universally decide on the best ways to proceed;
- Implement changes for the best possible result.
Most of the work is done in breakout sessions to maximize learning and minimize distractions.
- Reduces non-value-added work that leads to inefficiencies;
- Leverages internal talent to solve organizational challenges;
- Quickly reengineers processes for better performance;
- Teaches employees to communicate and work as a team;
- Generates action plans for driving change;
- Improves morale, working relationships and culture.