Training: Six-Sigma:: Six Sigma Black Belt
IQPM Six Sigma Black Belt Training and Program builds competent, data-driven Six Sigma practitioners. Not all Six Sigma Black Belt training and certification programs are created equal, and with IQPM Consulting, you will find the most comprehensive training in the industry.
Our five weeks curriculum follows the DMAIC phases, teaching clients how to integrate a variety of Six Sigma tools into an overall approach to process improvement. Clients are taught how to define and successfully launch a project, how to transition it from phase to phase, and finally, how to complete a project and evaluate its success.
- Public Classroom Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training - 24 days of classroom instruction over five months. Includes ongoing support for a full year from IQPM's Wizard, an online reference tool and study mentor, all exams and quizzes, and a licensed copy of MINITAB software.
- Corporate /Onsite Training - Onsite training can be customized to fit transactional or manufacturing environments, to incorporate Lean, or add any number of specific tools you require. Pricing is dependent on number of students and selected support and software options.
- eBlack Belt - Online Training - Includes appx. 180 hours of study including quizzes, exams and project work. Students have access to the system for a full year, giving them plenty of time to review and complete their projects. MINITAB software (version 14 or above) is not included but is required.
- Hybrid Training Programs - Select the modules you want to learn in the classroom, then support your work with specific eLearning courses to speed up training, reduce costs and increase retention.
- A comprehensive education of the Lean Six Sigma methodology and the DMAIC process.
- What role Black Belts and other team members play in the success of Lean Six Sigma.
- How to properly define, scope and work on Lean Six Sigma projects.
- How to characterize a complex problem using the y= f(x) equation.
- How to apply statistical analysis tools to problem solving.
- How to present projects to peers and managers, transition and "close-out" existing projects.
- How to use MINITAB software to enhance analysis for process excellence projects.
IQPM Consulting takes a hands-on, real-life approach to Six Sigma Black Belt training. Candidates work on an actual business project and apply classroom techniques to the project. The Black Belt program is technically challenging to ensure that all graduates learn how to implement solutions that can produce financial results. Instructors provide formal project specific feedback to participants in each phase. Clients are also encouraged to schedule one-on-one mentoring sessions with their instructors to discuss project specific hurdles.
Who should attend:
Managers, change agents, Lean practitioners or others Managers looking for an in-depth introduction to Six Sigma.